|Adresse||Kornblumengasse 3, 9073 Klagenfurt-Viktring, Austria|
|Tel||+43 (0)676 520 3600|
|Responsible||BSc. Michael Diener|
|Location||FB-Gericht:Klagenfurt am Wörthersee|
PRIVACY The protection of your personal data is a major concern for us. We process your data solely in accordance with government regulations (data protection regulation (DSGVO) and telecommunication law). In this data privacy statement we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within our website.
ContactIf you like to contact us via the form on our website or via email, be aware that your data get stored for 6 months due to processing needs regarding your request or for follow-up questions. We won’t publish these data without your permission.
NewsletterWe won‘t distribute a newsletter.
Your RightsIn general you enjoy the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability, revocation and disagreement. If you think the processing of your data violates against the data privacy law or your data privacy claims get hurt, you have the option to complain by the regulatory agency. In Austria this is the data privacy agency. In any case we ask you to contact us directly by our given contact information.
- Content of the website: The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author with reference to either material or immaterial damages allegedly caused by the use or failure to use the information offered, or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded provided that no wilful intent or grossly negligent fault can be demonstrated on the part of the author. All offers on this website are non-binding and subject to change without notice. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the web pages or the entire website without separate announcement, or to discontinue the publication of the website temporarily or permanently.
- References and links: Any liability for direct or indirect references to external websites ("links"), which are outside the author’s responsibility, would be assumed solely in those cases in which the author had prior knowledge of their content and where it would have been technically feasible and reasonable to prevent the utilization of any illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that, at the time of linking, he had no knowledge of any illegal content on the linked websites. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked/referenced Web pages. Therefore, the author hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked/connected pages that was changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references within the author's own website as well as to third-party entries in guestbooks, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. The operator of the website to which a link is provided bears sole liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content on such site, and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of such offered information, with no liability assumed by anyone who merely refers to the respective publication by way of links.
- Copyright and trademark law: The author makes every effort to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use his own self-created graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts or to draw on licence-free graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts. All of the logos and trademarks cited on this website and, if applicable, protected by third parties, are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of each of the registered owners. The mere mention of such trademarks alone should not lead to the assumption that they are not protected by third-party copyrights! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself rests solely with the author of the web pages. Any reproduction or utilisation of such graphics, audio files, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without first obtaining the explicit consent of the author.
- Data Protection: Where there is a possibility on the website of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user takes place on an expressly voluntary basis. The use of, and payment for, all offered services is – insofar as technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without disclosure of such data, or by entering anonymised data or a pseudonym.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website from which this page has been accessed. Should any parts of this text or any formulations not correspond in full or in part with current legislation, or not correspond with such legislation any longer, this shall not affect the content and validity of the remaining sections of the document.